So I was originally rejected a spot to attend the 35th Annual Trial College in Huntsville. Though it was disappointing, I wasn't too surprised. A new attorney with little to no trial experience. I was very pleased then, when last week I received an e-mail saying that a spot had opened for me and I would get to attend. Luckily I have nothing on monster docket in March.

I have concluded my first felony client's case. All in all, I'd say it was a win. I still have that client's misdemeanor issues to rap up, and hopefully all goes well with that.

In other business news, trying to design a...design for new business cards. Since I had the original batch printed I've setup a fax number and a new office address, so not only are they outdated, but in my opinion, they were a little too cartoony and not really what I expected.

Comments (0)